If you look for a casual, french style look, there is absolutely no way you can miss the espadrilles. They are made for a long walk on Paris streets with a over the knee nude dress, a navy look hair and no makeup. Some can think they look too old, but are so many new models now on the market, from tribal prints, lace or studded espadrilles that makes it easy to find a model for your taste.
Where I see them:
- weekend brunch with friends, together with boyfriend jeans and an oversized top
- walk in the park with an over the knee skirt and hat
- beach outfit: with shorts or white dresses
- at work with trousers, shirts and oversized bags
- in vacation!!!! are perfect for the longs walks when you’re visiting cities in the middle of the summer because they are so comfy and you want to look relaxed, right?
- with cotton thirt dresses (don’t match them with the silk/polyester maxi dresses)
I cannot skip the Zara collection of espadrilles, because they have plenty of models:
Other models I like
Red Lace Espadrille from mytheresa. Would go great with skinny 3/4 jeans (dark blue) and white shirt or with a total jeans look (shirt and jeans) or total black (black leggings and dip hem top).
- Basic stripes model. Perfect for nude, total white or navy looks. Throw a white dress, a hat and you are perfect for the beach. If you need to feel some color vibe, mix it with orange, yellow, red or pink.
- Other (blue, pink, sparkle from Bershka and aztec from Pull and Bear)
Looks I like
- Simple, fresh, casual and stylish from thegoldendiamonds (one of my favorite bloggers for her simple, yet sophisticated and clean style). I love the combination of the long black dress and the espadrille
- Colored (stripes and red). Perfect pants for espadrillas.
- Maxi T shirt dress
- Byke look (Miley Cyrus and Chanel Espadrillas)