Since couple of years ago, the biker boots are starting to arrive in all the shops. This year in particular, the biker boots are updated with studs and/or spikes, on silver or gold and the offer in the shops is larger.
- look1. They usually goes on black and works great with black skinny jeans/pants and something a bit more large and long on the top.A large long sweater for example.
- look2. If the weather is good can be worn with jeans shorts or…
- look3. even a hippie dress for the day.
- look4 – for night out. Skinny pants, embellished shirt (still a bit more large) and blazer.
- look5 – combine trends. Animal print tights and a large long casual black sweater up. Or a similar dress.
The message of these boots are “relaxed, cool, not studied way look“. Keep a simple makeup also. If you want a more dramatic look, go for smokey eyes or a red lipstick (the rest remaining simple of course).
For top choose the famous parka (not too long if you are petite), blue jeans jacket or a leather jacket. Remember the look has to remain very natural and a bit lazy. Add a big scarf also.
Where I saw them this year: Zara and the rest of the group, Aldo, Stone Creek. Prices varies from 80 EURs to 150 EURs or more.
If you didn’t have the chance to buy a pair in the previous years, don’t worry, are still very fashionable. Plus a good choice for the rainy days 🙂